At the beginning of last May I realized that there was something wrong with my swing.
I was not able to hit the ball as before and my shots were often heavy. I therefore decided to look for a swing analyzer that could help me understand the causes of this worsening of my swing.
Looking around, among several golf training swing aids I found in the Amazon catalogue a device called Swingbyte which seemed to be suitable for solving my problem.
In this article you’ll find the main features of this swing training tool and what happened to my swings after its use
Swingbyte is a revolutionary and innovative golf swing analyzer that follows the movement of the golf club and tracks the swing plane and path. There is a sensor inside the tool that you stick to your club that transmits via Blutooth the swing data to Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and all iPads where an apposite App should be installed. This way you can get lots of valuable data and imagery about the golf club’s path, plane, rotation, speed, acceleration, and impact conditions in real time. This will help to improve your game, driver though putter.
What you see on the screen of your handheld device
- Club characteristics
- Club’s true plane from address to impact.
- Club head speed and acceleration at all points through the swing
- Club head speed
- Club face angle relative to swing path
- Static and dynamic loft and lie at address and impact
- Angle of attack and club path
- Swing Tempo
- Swing history
- Attaches easily to any club, driver through putter
- Weights less than one ounce
- Attaches just below the grip and does not affect the swing
- Recharges also via USB port
- Can be used both at practice and at home
- All swings stored in history for easy comparison
- Sometimes after a swing the analyzer might slowly slide down just a bit until it slides all the way down.
- Setup sometimes is difficult, and the user interface is not very intuitive.
- It could happen that the sensor rotates left on the shaft after several swings, which resulted in bad readings. In this case you have to realign it in order to get it square to the clubface.
At the end of this article, let me tell you what happened to my swing. After the use of Swingbyte for a month, I did not fully solved my swing problems. What I think is important is that I realized what the mistakes that I was making were . Presently, my efforts are devoted to try to correct such mistakes, hoping to be able to hit the ball as before.
As a conclusion, if you are looking for tool with a limited cost and easy to use, that can analyze your swing in real time, Swingbyte is the tool for you.
Where to buy
My research showed Amazon has the lowest price available and also has a special free shipping which makes it a good value to buy online: Buy NOW
To see a description and some technical details go to Description
To see some customer reviews go to Customer Reviews
To see some similar swing analyzers go to Similar Tools
To see some books on Swing Technique go to Books